INCH’S CIDER WHOLESALE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WIN £2,000 TOWARDS YOUR ENERGY BILLS PROMOTION
SIGNIGIFICANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Open to GB customers of Bestway and Unitas aged 18+ only. Purchase required. Opens 09:00 18.07.22. Closes 23.59 18.08.22. Internet access and email required. To enter purchase x 2 Multipacks of Inch’s Cider in one transaction, scan QR code on point-of-sale or visit inchscider.co.uk/energybills and enter name, email address and select retailer purchased from. Retain invoice to validate purchase. Prizes: 5 x £2,000 cash prize to be won in total. Maximum 1 entry per customer. Full terms inchscider.co.uk/energybills/terms-conditions
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, Edinburgh EH12 9JZ.
WEB BANNER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Full terms and entry click here. Open to GB customers of Bestway and Unitas aged 18+ only. Purchase required. To enter purchase x 2 Multipacks of Inch’s Cider in one transaction, scan QR code on point-of-sale or visit inchscider.co.uk/energybills. Closes 23.59 18.08.22. Retain invoice to validate purchase. 1 entry per customer. Promoter: Heineken UK Limited EH12 9JZ.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INCH’S CIDER WIN £2,000 TOWARDS YOUR ENERGY BILLS PRIZE DRAW
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, Edinburgh EH12 9JZ.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
WHO CAN ENTER
1. Only open to customers located in GB who have a valid and active account with Bestway or Unitas Group and who are aged 18 years or over; excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person, whom in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. Internet access and valid email address required.
3. Purchase required. Please retain invoice as proof of purchase as this may be required to validate your entry.
HOW TO ENTER
4. Promotion opens on 09:00 18.07.22 and closes on 23.59 18.08.22. Any entries received outside the promotional period will not be accepted.
5. Purchase any 2 of the following Qualifying Products (subject to availability) in one transaction from a Participating Retailer (see Term 6):
a. Inch’s 6x4x440ml Price Marked Pack Can
b. Inch’s 10x440ml Can Pack
c. Inch’s 4x440ml Can Pack
6. The Participating Retailers are as follows: Bestway or Unitas Group. Service is at the discretion of the Participating Retailers.
Scan QR code on promotional point-of-sale or visit inchscider.co.uk/energybills and enter your name, valid email address, and select the retailer purchased from. Retailer information is for promoter’s internal purposes only and does not affect entry into prize promotion or draw.
7. Maximum 1 entry per customer, per retailer business.
8. A participating staff member should obtain the permission of the retail business manager prior to purchasing a Qualifying Product and submitting an entry.
9. 5 x £2,000 cash prize to be won.
10. The cash prize will be in the form of a Bank Transfer payable to a valid GB Business Bank Account for the winning business.
11. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any alternatives or compensation in whole or in part. No customer can win more than one prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
13. 5 winners will be randomly selected from all valid Bestway and Unitas entries submitted before the Close Date of the promotion using a verifiably random computer process on 22.08.2022.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE DELIVERY
14. Winners will be notified via email using the email address provided on entry. Winners will be asked to confirm prize acceptance. Three attempts will be made to contact each winner via email over a 14 working day period starting on 23.08.2022. Winners have 2 working days from 3rd attempt on 12.09.2022 to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from all valid entries using the same methodology as described in Clause 15. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize for each draw. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
15. Following acceptance of the prize, winners will receive a confirmation email of their prize and be required to provide their full name, business name, business bank account number and sort code within 5 working days of accepting the prize. You may also be required to provide a copy of your receipt showing the Qualifiying Product in order to validate your claim. Failure to provide details within 5 working days may result in the prize being forfeited.
16. Bank transfer is the only method of Prize Delivery available.
17. Please allow 28 days from valid acceptance and the completion of any verification process for the delivery of the Prize.
18. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect bank account details provided by the winner.
19. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion will be delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised fulfilment dates or prize.
20. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from agents, trade, consumer groups or third parties are invalid and will not be accepted. Entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entries received in excess of the limitation as set out in Clause 8 will be invalid and will not be accepted.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of entries due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and may refuse to award a Prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding.
23. The name and county of the prize winner will be available within 3 months of the closing date by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Inch’s Energy Bills Competition, TWELVE, West Wing, Somerset House, Victoria Embankment, WC2R 1LA. If you do not want your surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above, you must notify the promoter within a reasonable period of time before the closing date of the promotion.
24. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
25. If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, Customer Care team, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ providing your address and contact details.
26. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
29. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
30. The Promotion and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English and Welsh courts. Consumers in Scotland and Northern Ireland may additionally bring an action in their home courts.