These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Only open to residents in the UK and Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary to enter. To enter, guess correctly if the rugby player scores through the goal post by commenting on the Instagram/Facebook post “HIT” or ‘MISS”. Entries open on 12th December 2022 at 12:00pm and close on 19th December 2022 at midnight. Standard network rates will apply. Entries must be made personally. Limited to one entry per person per day. Only one prize per person.
3. All correct entries will be entered into a draw. Winners will be the first two pairs of entries drawn at random by an independent judge on Tuesday 20th December 2022. The Judge’s decision is final.
4. There are 2 prizes, each includes 2 tickets to Exeter Chiefs vs Bath (Sandy Park, 24th December 2022) and a goodie bag of Inch’s merchandise. No travel or subsistence is included. Both winner and guest must be over 18.
5. We cannot guarantee that the prizes will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising should be sent to the venue. We can provide you with their details on request.
6. The prizes are subject to the Exeter Chiefs ground terms and conditions, which are available on their website at https://www.exeterchiefs.co.uk/fixtures/terms-conditions
7. Winners will be contacted via Instagram/Facebook on Tuesday 20th December 2022, if the winners do not respond within 2 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select new winners (and so on until winners can be contacted who will take up the prize). The prizes will available to collect by the winner from the Exeter Chief ticket office at Sandy Park.
8. The winner’s names will be posted on the Inch’s Facebook and official Instagram page from 23rd January 2023. By entering, winners consent to such information being disclosed.
9. There is no cash or other equivalent to any prize in whole or in part. Prize is not transferable in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
10. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
13. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Instagram is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of entries due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
15. By submitting your entry you are agreeing and confirming that:
- You shall be solely responsible for your entry and the consequences of posting or publishing it.
- The entire copyright in the submission and all content included in it of any nature, including images, script etc is original and belongs to you.
- Your submission is not false, a misrepresentation, obscene, offensive, discriminatory or libellous;You agree that we may use your entry and/or any part of it for any purposes of promoting our products, including posting your submission on the Inch’s website or on other media channels
16. We shall not be under any obligation to publish any of your material and reserve the right to withhold or take down any material at our sole discretion.All material submitted may be subject to moderation. The Promoter has the absolute discretion to upload or not upload any material and to remove any material already uploaded without giving reasons for the decision. The Promoter shall in particular refuse to upload any material for the following reasons:
- Promoting excessive, irresponsible or underage consumption of alcohol
- Suggests endorsement of the Inch’s brand by any celebrity
- Use of offensive, obscene, pornographic, abusive, false, misrepresenting, defamatory or malicious content
- Anyone acting in a dangerous or irresponsible manner
- Any indecent or inappropriate
- Inclusion of other brands
- The consumption of alcohol or the appearance of intoxication
- Inclusion of content to which someone else owns the copyright, without the requisite authorisations
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business:
- Breach of these terms and conditions
- Technically harmful (including without limitation computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data). You must not misuse the website (including without limitation by hacking).
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ