Inch's Cider Free Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Only open to residents in the UK and Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary to enter. To enter follow the Inch’s Instagram/Facebook page, like the post and tag your friend who you’d bring with you to Sandy Park, Exeter. Entries open on 2nd March 2022 and close on 6th March 2022 at midnight. Standard network rates will apply. Entries must be made personally. Limited to one entry per person per day. Only one prize per person.
3. All qualifying entries will be entered into a draw. Winners will be the first two entries drawn at random by an independent judge on Monday 7th March. The Judge’s decision is final.
There are 2 prizes to be won. Each prize consists of two tickets to see Exeter Chiefs vs Worcester (Sandy Park, Exeter 19th March), two VIP tickets to the music event ‘Sandy Park Sessions’ at Sandy Park, Exeter on the 11th March and a goodie bag of Inch’s merchandise. Both winner and guest must be over 18. No travel or subsistence is included in the prizes. Winners and their guests must make their own way to the venue. Venue Ts&Cs also apply to the prizes.
4. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion will be delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates and/or revised fulfilment dates. If the prize cannot be fulfilled as stated, the Promoter will find alternatives for any affected elements or may offer to delay the prize if agreed with the Winners to a later date.
5. The draw will take place on Monday 7th March and winners will be contacted via Instagram/Facebook on Monday 7th March. If the winners do not respond within 2 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select new winners (and so on until winners can be contacted who will take up the prize). The prizes will then be sent to the postal address provided by the winner.
6. The winner’s details (surname and county only) will be posted on the Inch’s & Facebook official Instagram page on 10th March 2022. By entering, winners consent to such information being disclosed.
7. There is no cash or other equivalent to any prize in whole or in part. Prize is not transferable in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
8. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
11. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Instagram is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of entries due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
13. By submitting your entry you are agreeing and confirming that:
• You shall be solely responsible for your entry and the consequences of posting or publishing it.
• The entire copyright in the submission and all content included in it of any nature, including images, script etc is original and belongs to you
• Your submission is not false, a misrepresentation, obscene, offensive, discriminatory or libellous;
• You agree that we may use your entry and/or any part of it for any purposes of promoting our products, including posting your submission on the Inch’s website or on other media channels
• You grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, transferrable, royalty free basis licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the entry. For clarity you retain all ownership rights in your entry;
• You also hereby grant each user of the Instagram site a non-exclusive license to access your entry through the site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, such entry;
• You agree that any credits are at our sole discretion.
14. We shall not be under any obligation to publish any of your material and reserve the right to withhold or take down any material at our sole discretion. All material submitted may be subject to moderation. The Promoter has the absolute discretion to upload or not upload any material and to remove any material already uploaded without giving reasons for the decision. The Promoter shall in particular refuse to upload any material for the following reasons:
a. Promoting excessive, irresponsible or underage consumption of alcohol
b. Suggests endorsement of the Inch’s brand by any celebrity
c. Use of offensive, obscene, pornographic, abusive, false, misrepresenting, defamatory or malicious content
d. Anyone acting in a dangerous or irresponsible manner
e. Any indecent or inappropriate
f. Inclusion of other brands
g. The consumption of alcohol or the appearance of intoxication
h. Inclusion of content to which someone else owns the copyright, without the requisite authorisations
i. Posting advertisements or solicitations of business:
j. Breach of these terms and conditions
k. Technically harmful (including without limitation computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data). You must not misuse the website (including without limitation by hacking).
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ