Inch's Cider Sampling Competition
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Only open to GB residents (Excludes Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary to enter. Scan the QR code on promotion materials to go to https://www.inchscider.co.uk/inchs-sampling-competition or go direct to https://www.inchscider.co.uk/inchs-sampling-competition and complete the entry form with your first name, last name and email address. Entry is limited to one per person. Standard network rates apply.
3. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. No multiple entries from a single IP address will be valid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
4. Promotion opens at 00:01 on 6 May 2023 and closes at 23:59 on 30 June 2023.
5. There are 5 Tier 1 prizes of a £150 Patch Plants voucher. Patch Plants terms apply – see www.patchplants.com for more details. Voucher needs to be redeemed online by 31 December 2023. No person can win more than 1 prize.
There are 100 Tier 2 prizes of a pair of INCH’s branded pint glasses.
6. Tier 1 winners will be the first five entries drawn at random from all qualifying entries by an independent judge on 3 July 2023. Tier 2 winners will be the next 100 entries drawn at random from all quality entries by an independent judge on 3 July 2023. The Judge’s decision is final.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Winners will be contacted by email by 7 July 2023 using the email provided at entry. It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure a correct email address is provided. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize). Tier 2 prize winners will be required to provide a delivery address upon prize verification. Tier 2 prizes will be posted within 28 days.
8. Winners’ details (first names and county only) will be available for 3 months from 14th July 2023 by sending a Stamped Addressed Envelope to Inch’s Cider Sampling competition 1, The Delta Group, 28 Hercules Way, Bowerhill, Melksham, SN12 6TS. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
10. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
12. We cannot guarantee that any event attended using the voucher will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
14. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
15. These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ