Inch’s x Patch Promotion 2023 T&Cs
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Only open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. The promotion will run from 17:00BST on Thursday 24th August 2023 to 23.59 on Wednesday 30 August 2023. No purchase necessary to enter. To enter, click on the INCH’S social media and then entrants must enter first name, last name & email address. Entry is limited to one per person per day. Your standard network rates apply.
3. There are 221 prizes Patch vouchers to be one. Each with the value of £100. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize. The prize is not transferable. Voucher code can be redeemed on Patch website (www.patchplants.com)
4. Patch voucher codes will expire on 31st of December 2023 at 23:59.
5. All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw on 31st of August 2023. The first 221 entries drawn at random will win a prize. Limited to one prize per person. The winners will be contacted via the email address they provided by 6th September 2023. The voucher code will be attached to or written in the email advising that the person has won, and that the code will expire at 23:59 on the 31st of December 2023.
6. The promoter will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any network failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
7. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties, consumer groups or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated or manual means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter that any entrant or the entrant’s household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, using multiple addresses, using identities other than their own, using multiple mobile phones, using any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries, or otherwise acting dishonestly, fraudulently or otherwise in violation of these terms, such entrant will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. The promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winners to refuse a prize or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a violation of these terms or any instruction regarding the requirements for participation in the promotion or in the event that a participant would have had an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or would have won by fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decision, which are final and binding.
10. In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are that this is unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment
11. These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter:- Heineken UK Limited 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh EH12 9JZ