INCH’S X PATCH PLANTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
Who can enter
1. Only open to GB residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group, Patch Garden Ltd, their immediate families, and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion. Excludes residents in Northern Ireland as plant delivery is not possible in Northern Ireland.
2. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
How to enter
3. The promotion opens on 09.05.2022 at 00.00 hours and closes on 18.09.2022 at 23:59 hours. Any entries received outside the promotional period will not be accepted.
4. To enter online , purchase any Inch’s product, then scan the promotion QR code (found on point of sale materials and targeted social media) or visit www.inchscider.co.uk/patch and follow the on screen instructions (enter name, email address and Date of Birth) and upload a picture of your can, pint or pack of Inch’s. Your standard network rates apply.
5. Maximum of 1 entry per person per day, limited by email address.
6. There are 2 tiers of prizes to be won:
a. 95 x £70 Patch Plant voucher codes
b. 2,660 x £35 Patch Plant voucher codes.
7. There are 2,755 prizes to be won in total across a 19 week promotional period.
8. Prizes are won online, based on randomly allocated winning moments pre-selected by a secure, independently-verified computer programme throughout the promotional period. An eligible entrant who enters the prize promotion immediately preceding a ‘winning moment’ will become a winner and allocated a prize. If a prize is not won in the winning time slot before the next winning moment, the prize will be allocated to the entry closest in time to the pre selected winning moment. The value of the prizes is allocated at random throughout the promotion period.
9. All valid entries received between the opening and closing dates set out in Term 3 above will be eligible to win a prize as set out in Term 11.
10. There is no cash or other equivalent to any prize in whole or in part. In the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. The prizes are not transferable in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
Winner notification and prize delivery
11. Winners will be notified they have won a £70 or £35 Patch Plant voucher code immediately online and will have a follow up email sent to them within 7 days with details of how to claim their prize. Price of plant excludes delivery costs. However delivery costs can be included in prize value in this if factored into the total spent.
12. The prize will be in the form of a voucher code that is redeemable on the Patchplants.com website. The voucher credit can be used on their own or with part payment and must cover delivery. The vouchers are valid until 31.12.2022. All purchases made through patchplants.com are subject to Patch’s Terms and Conditions and delivery schedules at patchplants.com. Winning emails will be sent to the email address provided on entry and the Promoter cannot take any responsibility for email addresses entered incorrectly. Winners are encouraged to monitor their email accounts, including junk and spam folders, during this time.
13. By submitting your entry, you are agreeing and confirming that:
• You shall be solely responsible for your entry;
• The entire copyright in the entry belongs to you;
• You have permission from all people appearing in the entry to submit the submission for these purposes;
• Your photograph does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to you or anyone else;
14. The Promoter reserves the right to reject and remove entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. are in breach of the Terms and Conditions;
b. contain any content that is indecent or inappropriate, false, misrepresenting, defamatory or malicious, offensive, obscene, pornographic sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or INCH’S, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
c. contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
d. promotes any political agenda;
e. contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code including promoting excessive, irresponsible or underage consumption of alcohol or appearance of intoxication.
f. Suggests endorsement of the INCH’S brand by any celebrity
d. Anyone acting in a dangerous or irresponsible manner
i. Inclusion of content to which someone else owns the copyright, without the requisite authorisations
j. posting advertisements or solicitations of business:
l. technically harmful (including without limitation computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data). You must not misuse the website (including without limitation by hacking).
15. All entry detail (name, email address, Date of Birth & entry photos) will be stored securely by the Promoter for the purposes of running this prize promotion and will be deleted if requested by the entrant at any time. To do so, contact the Promoter at email@example.com.
Additional terms and conditions
16. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion will be delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised fulfilment dates or prizes.
17. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
18. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) from agents, trade, consumer groups or third parties are invalid and will not be accepted. Entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entries received in excess of the limitation as set out in Term 6 will be invalid and will not be accepted.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, invalid or delayed entries, all such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of entries due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and may refuse to award a Prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding.
21. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname will be made available by the Promoter to anyone sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org one month after the closing date of this Promotion, for a period of 12 weeks. You can object to your surname being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by making this known in an email to email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
22. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, traffic congestion, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, the fulfilment of the prizes and/ or the use of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
24. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
25. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
28. The Promotion and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English and Welsh courts. Consumers in Scotland and Northern Ireland may additionally bring an action in their home courts.