These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Only open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over.
2. To enter buy one pint or half pint of Inch’s® draught cider (subject to availability) in participating Common Room outlets in England and Wales and claim a scratch-card. In Scotland, ask bar staff for a scratch card. Scratch cards are limited to one per person per day in England & Wales. Scratch cards are limited to one per person during the promotion period in Scotland. Service is at the discretion of the bar staff.
3. Purchases must be made personally. Purchases through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. Amended, defaced or photocopied scratch cards are invalid. Promoter cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen entries.
4. Promotion ends on 30 November 2021 or when all prizes have been claimed whichever is sooner. Check availability in outlet before entering.
5. Scratch card to find out if you have one. In England in each outlet you can win one of the following: 40 Pints of Inch’s Cider, 20 Inch’s Notebook & pen, 20 Inch’s Shopper bag & Bottle opener, 40 Inch’s Poncho & Lanyard. In Scotland in each outlet you can win one of the following: 20 Inch’s Notebook & pen, 20 Inch’s Shopper bag & Bottle opener, 40 Inch’s Poncho & Lanyard.
6. Hand winning scratch cards to a member of the bar staff in the outlet of issue to claim the prize. Prizes must be redeemed on or before 31 December 2021.
7. The winner will receive the prize as stated on the scratch card. There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable.
8. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
11. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.None of which is responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ